10 cray things mums say
From sex (hello Kardashian/Jenner crew) to life goals...
Mumisms that are way too real.
Source: A Courageous Beauty
The Kardashians/Jenners have it pretty great. But one thing we don’t envy is how they have to listen about their parents’ love lives. All of it. On the reg.
Caitlyn Jenner’s book The Secrets of My Life is out this week and in it, Jenner talks about her sex life with momager of the Kardashian Klan, Kris Jenner - in true embarrassing parent style. Yes they had sex and yes it was good!
Not that Kris is one to be coy about her love life. When she was dating boy toy Corey Gamble she spoke openly about how she was ‘literally having too much sex’. Cringe.
So with Mother’s Day on the approach we thought we’d have a lol at all the weird and wonderful things our mums say and do.
1. When Tupperware is somehow the most precious household item and losing it is akin to denying your mum grandchildren. (Sidebar: Tupperware… more like TupperWHERE IS THE BLOODY LID?)
2. Ever heard ‘if you’re too full for dinner, you’re too full for dessert’? Only mum.
3. And how they see a full fridge and a cupboard full of clothes when you see nooooothing.
4. But have a meltdown if they see anything pass your lips in the two hours before dinner.
5. When they decide to call you for a quick chat and list everything you should be doing with your life.
6. Or call you in a complete state of panic because it’s raining and the washing is out. Then it’s your duty to go out in the pouring rain and rescue the clothes.
7. When they watch you scroll through Insta and they point at pictures of Kimmy K and the Beibs and ask ‘Who’s that?’, ‘Is that your friend?’
8. How when they tell you just to wait two minutes, they actually mean two hundred.
9. And when they attribute your bodily ailments to your phone use or lack of housework…
10. Or make up bizarre lies about how legal shit is so you won’t do any. Of. It.
Srsly, what would we do without them? Who else is going to check up on us on a night out? And wait up? Happy Mum’s day to all the ladies!
By: Daisy D’Souza