12 pick up lines for her...
… to use on him.
Get it gurl!
Does the idea of dating actually make anyone else want to punch themselves in the face? Seriously, what do you even do with a bae? Do you take him for walks along the beach? How often do you feed him? Romance is all too hard and stressful.
And, can we even pick up in bars anymore? Or has Tinder srsly salted out game? So. Many. Questions. The idea of going out and flipping your hair for a free drink or two does sound like a great time, but getting your flirt on does not always go to plan. In fact, it normally plays out more like this...
We’re not saying you’ll be #foreveralone because we’ve got you covered in your search for love - well, in the pub anyway - with these 12 pick-up lines for her.
1.“Boy, if you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.”
Sexual innuendo disguised in cuteness? Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.
2. ”I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.”
If they don’t appreciate a bit of dork, then you know it’s time to sissy that walk.
3. “Why don’t you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight.”
They could use some alone time, you’re just being considerate, right?
4. “They’re called eyebrows, because my eyes be browsing you.”
5. “Aren't you that guy who gets fan mail from George Clooney?”
We’re a fan of that male.
6. “I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.”
Alright, I’m little drunk too.
7. “Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine written all over you.”
Back it up, need to inspect what’s under your hood.
8. “I’d like to offer my services as girlfriend.”
Get to that point gurl. We’ll wait.
9. “I’m wearing Revlon Colorstay, wanna check the claim that it won't kiss off?”
Because we don’t want boys to mess up or mascara OR our lipstick. Multiple test runs advised.
10. “Could you please step away from the bar, you’re melting all the ice.”
As long as they step back up to buy you a drink of course.
11. “Have you been to my yard? I make the best milkshakes.”
Why else would you make a milkshake if not to bring boys to the yard?
12. “If I were a cat I'd spend all nine lives with you.”
We really would make a purrfect couple, will you meowy me? Too far?
By: Kaitlyn Wilson