Friendship goals! All the feels only your BFF will get
Why gal pals rule.
Our top 10 reasons a best friend is, the best!
All the girls line up. The best kind of besties are as unique as unicorns, but when you score a gal pal who’ll share your drink at the bar and your dreams it’s all the feels. Known each other for so long you can fill in her online order for the perf winter jeans (size on point) without consultation? That's just #blessed. Here are our top 10 things only your fave friend would do with you, or for you, or because of you. BFF status on point...
1. Besties are secret keepers. They’ll lock that sh*? in the vault and throw away the key. No matter how deep. No matter how dark. No matter how dirty. They’re zipped for LYF!
2. True friendship is when she throws shade at your bae and has no clue why?
3. A best friend can see you at your absolute worst and still love you anyway. Your girl has got you.
4. Forever friends’ don’t run when life gets tough. She cries with you; she bakes you cookies; she listens and there’s always a feel-good affirmation in your inbox ready to lift your vibe.
5. You’re in sync. Always. You know what each other is thinking. ESP is on point - it’s like you’re one mind. A reflection of each other even...
6. Best friends never pretend. They’re not gonna leave the last piece of pizza for you, hon. They’ll fight you for it, but not before making you wait while they get the perfect Insta post. And because you’re her bestie, you’ll wait. #itsintherules
7. #NoBoundaries! That scene from Sex & The City where Samantha digs out Carrie’s diaphragm? Anyone? That’s the girl who’ll catch you every time.
8. You’ve got the big issues covered... politics, religion, the sex of Beyonce’s unborn twins. Even if you’re discussing them, while one of you is sitting on the toilet. With the door open.
9. She’ll peace-sign her way around the festivals with you (even when she’s done smiling about it!).
10. Social media love is guaranteed. Doesn’t matter if it’s a pic of you in bed (together!), your breakfast on Insta, or a boring Facebook rant. She "likes" what your posting! Erry time.
By: Louise Smithers