bestet brownies ever
this is a one pot wonder... nom nom nom
Melted butter or margarine, for greasing
125g butter, chopped
200g (1 cup, firmly packed) soft brown sugar
125g dark chocolate, chopped
50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
150g (1 1/4 cup) walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 18 x 28cm cake tin with the melted butter or margarine and line the base
of the pan with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place butter, brown sugar and chocolate in a large saucepan and stir over medium heat until well combined
3. Remove from heat and beat in the eggs using a wooden spoon.
4. Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder into the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
Stir in the walnuts.
5. Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes (Check at 25 just to make sure your going to get amazingly moist brownies) or until firm and until a few
crumbs cling to a skewer when it's inserted into the centre.
i would love to clam that i am some sort of amazing masterchef who makes up her own recipes... but im not. recipe courtesey of good taste magazine xx